Saturday, August 28, 2004

levity

Someone told me ‘you’re so fulla crap’. Which is prob true. I wouldn’t be me if I wasn’t. and I wouldn’t be sane either. Not that many ppl think I’m sane anyway, cref thinks I’m from outer space and prob some ppl think I’m weird, which is ok, and some other ppl think I’m gay, which is not ok. Look, I may a bitch at times, but I’m not gay ok. Being gay means I walk like I cant control my hips, have muscular deficiencies in my wrists and talk like some horny crab is gripping my balls. Stereotypical? Well, how would ppl define a gay? I bet I wouldn’t fit in the description. Having pierced ears and wearing earrings does not mean I’m gay either. And hey I talk to girls a million times more than I talk to guys, isn't that kinda contradictory already?

I want to create a bitch club. Me and melvin and maybe joshua phua, but I think josh is too sincerely nice at heart to be a bitch. We could go around doing good deeds like visiting old folks and doing environmental preservation works like Labrador Park Watch and so on. I will be Chief Bitch and melvin will be the Chief Bitch’s Bitch. Josh can be the antiBitch, the antineutron to our neutron, the baryon to our photino. He can dispense logical and supervisory advice, while we dream up plans of world domination. It will be so much fun. I am not gay.