Friday, September 17, 2004

postresultspost

Wowwee!! Today got results back mwahahaha!!! I failed ecowgnomics and muggermatics bleah. But then I already expected that so nvm.. erk I think I am stupid. Got C for leetreecher and jogglaffy hohoho. First time I failed an E8 I feel like a failure. But still very happy today cos only studied for a week or so b4 prelims…

I SHALL DO BETTER!!!!!!!!

I think many ppl will be blogging today cos they feel they must spill their guts abt how their lives are so pathetic cos they cant get a decent grade cos they dint study enuff and how they could have done better if they had ten minutes more yada yada yada. Pleeeese just go jump off a suitably high building. If u fail just admit u suck and go do something to change it instead of being caught up in your own self-pity, soooooo pathetic. I guess I should be understanding but i have no patience with this kinda ppl.

*lunchbox*

*cheesebun*

happily it is the weekend already Sunday there’s an OJT to Southern Islands yippee!!! I’m not booted from Reefguides after all yippee!! Thursday’s theory class was so fun and funny, I wish I could be more like ria and danial and have so much confidence and liquid ease. And learnt so much also. Gosh I dunno what my life would be like if I’d missed this chance to guide…

mummy and daddy are going to kl on Sunday and back on Monday so I think I have to come back myself on Sunday night. Erp. Maybe I should find somewhere to bunk on Sunday night OJT will surely end very late. Uh-oh.

Yay overall I am feeling very very very very happy.

Today after results was talking with nicole and elaine AHHHH!! they are so cute and cool and fun and everything and I wish I could be with them everyday. But if that happened then it’d get very boring hmmm. Still... nicole has hot legs omigosh omigosh :P

yea i love my sarawak ppl and my bintan ppl :)

Ok tmrw I shall stay at home and be a good boy and study my atmo.