Sunday, September 19, 2004

having feelings suck

Dear you.

I am so confused about you.

I feel I don’t know you anymore, as if I’ve never known you in the first place.

Whenever we even see each other it feels so awkward.

I think of you so much even though we’ve never really had anything together.

We walk about pretending not to notice each other yet we message each other.

I’m so confused about what you want. I know what I want. I want you. I’m just waiting for you to say you don’t want me so nothing ever needs to begin.

ack what the hell I’m falling into self-pity pooooodles. Maybe I should just be brave and talk to you one of these days. Argh but then who do I be, myself or myself or myself? So difficult. I know I shall buy you a drink in school next week and lets see how it goes from there.

maybe i should seriously forget you.
......
............
.........
..........
Thank goodness no one reads my blog so I can type all sorts of stuff on it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

i love my blog. but without a tagboard it doesnt feel complete. funny that i want a tagboard when no one knows my blog address haha.