Friday, October 01, 2004

first day of october brings new things

my lit is actually in terribly bad shape. today Cref gave me a total rundown on everything I’ve been doing wrong for my two e8 essays, and it felt so disappointing to that I haven't actually improved my e8 over so many months.
Still, its time to change I guess. There’s still time. I hope.

Today supposed to go running with di but by the time consultation ended she’d just about finished. sigh. When we actually find time to sit down at the same table it has to be that I have to occupy myself with work and lessons. Sux.

Felt so distracted and preoccupied today. Probably cos of lack of sleep, only slept 5 hours last night. In total I managed to stay awake for 41 hours. Thank goodness I decided to go to sleep last night otherwise I don’t want to imagine how zombified I’ll be today.

Green Day has its new album out.

I’m not going for prom.

So many ppl have been asking me why, but the thing is even I don’t really know myself. Because I hate the vying for attention? Because I hate the vanity? Because I cant stand having to appear all pretty and fallacious? Because deep inside I know that I don’t really give a shit.


Today watched Fahrenheit 9/11 for GP. Right now I’m watching the encore US Presidential Debates on tv. I cannot help but see George Bush in a totally different light. He seems like a fool and retard. Michael Moore is a real gem among producers to dare something of this magnitude of controversy. I admire him really. Michael Moore I mean.