Sunday, November 28, 2004

soon.....

The S is near.

Yes that’s a pun hahahahahaha.

Its so amusing when ppl laugh at their own jokes.

After laying off studying for s papers for so long I think I’m really really unprepared for tmrw. It feels like its gonna be a jump into a pool without ur swimming trunks on cos u don’t know how u’re gonna get out safely later on… so much expectations so many eyes watching, asking how’d u do, was it difficult? I have no idea. Atmo better come out tmrw for a full question, then at least I’ll have something to bank on.

Sigh. In some ways I’m more afraid of whats coming after these two papers, after I get past these final two days of bleak drunken endurance… I’m afraid, yes I am… guys are entitled to their share of trepidation too. So many things I’d said I’d do. We’ll see how I guess… its always been we’ll see how and another day and another day perhaps. I’m just hoping...

Keep ur head on babe its ur last paper tmrw. Good luck….

28th nov 2004 20.49