Saturday, December 20, 2008

days of days over you

So soon, and its tomorrow again.

I couldn't sleep last night, and the images of days past returned to haunt me; recurring nightmares of regret and anger, bile and melancholy, til i had to sit up in bed, get up and do something else to wash off the sins of yesterdays. What does it take to reclaim the lost years of my life from these memories? These lost years laid waste to by my error of judgment... and, most of all, the cholera of your petty ignorance. The thing I hate most in life, but yet come in droves - stupid people. Yet in my blindness I was another stupid person. Deep down inside, I hate myself sometimes. Resentment has a funny way of gurgling to the top when you least expect it...

So soon, and its time to sleep, so that tomorrow will come faster.

I guess I won't be going for ultimate tomorrow morning after all. Sorry josh!

And, I'm grateful for the friends I have, the people I love, and what my parents have given me. That's really all we have to get through this life, and I'm grateful for what I've been given.

dream on days over you