Monday, December 06, 2004

decadence suidecide

the last day of practice today
wah i feel so tired cos i slept too late last night >_<

Weeeeelllll…..

Should I turn up for prom?

As it is I can either hide in our room or go shopping til someone calls me for the dance. Which is so pathetic. Or go down and be severely self-conscious while pretending a butt-ugly extension of the chair. If I even get a chair. Haiz see how la.

Sigh and then it’d be another social exercise. And chihuahuas I’d be so underdressed while everyone will be in their crisp cut jackets and expensive shirts here I am writing in my diary not knowing wat to wear.

Gonna have to dig around in my wardrobe later… and call some ppl to borrow stuff hahaha.

But haha so excited about tmrw’s dance… just hope all goes well and I remember my steps… and hafta lug the stupid scooter all the way to the ritz bleargh. Oh no I’m becoming so selfish… ok I hope EVERYONE remembers their steps, and please not get injured and the person riding my scooter not fall off. Hehehe cos the steering handle is kinda not functioning. Hehehe. But yeah we’re gonna be the biggest thing tmrw nite. Awrite. Awrite. Pink I’m gonna be in pink weeee!! Even have pink laces mwahahaha!! Yea and bought new earrings today so happy!

Its getting late.

Wayne and khamil looked dead tired today… hope they sleep early today and get better for tmrw.

Rummage for clothes
Pack
Sleep

6th dec 2004 2134