Monday, December 06, 2004

oooh yeah shoppadelic

today went shopping with joshy for his prom stuff…

his dad tells him ‘just don’t spend too much, not more than a thousand’

if my cheeks could stretch my jaw would have hit the floor.

Chihuahuas!!

But oh oh OHmigosh… haven't been out shopping for sososoLONG!!!!! I miss the smell of aircon corridors and fresh beautiful clothes and shoes and pretty ppl on the streets so much… I feel like I just came out of prison. Come to think of it I cant even remember the last time I’ve been to town, so obsessed with notes and studying and dance and track one after another after the next. Must’ve been months goodness….

Anyway yeah baby I’m back!

I feel like myself again. Yea.
Haven't spent so much time out in a long time… and hey today was a great day of sushi (yum!) with great friends (yumyum!!) joshy melf pat nagesh… I feel so blessed I have ppl to be about with and laugh with and be stupid with and we understand each other’s idiosyncrasies and everything… Dear Lord thank you for giving me this life, and for giving me these people Lord, and please bless them and keep them safe. Your grace is sufficient for us Lord, for in You we, who are weak, are made strong, and I thank You for everything and everyday Lord.

Amen.