Tuesday, August 31, 2004

postprelimpostpostpost

Yay finally prelims are over. Now we wait for the results to come back so that the teachers can tell us how badly we’ve done. But its ok I guess, I think I’ll need to get down to some serious studying especially for econs and maths if I’m gonna even have a chance of passing As.

And to stop thinking about her and get my own life in order. Sometimes I think I’m getting lost again, but then isn't that how its supposed to feel? I really don’t know… I get more confused everyday… therefore I think the best policy is to just stop thinking about it altogether.

In the last few days I decided not to expect too much. If two ppl are chanced to meet, then so be it, I’m not gonna go running about and chucking aside what I’m doing just to be with someone I hardly even talk to face to face.

I dreamt of her once. She was looking at me with those lovely feline bright sharp eyes of hers. She said something along the lines of ‘hey you better do something soon. You’re running out of time.’

Something like that.

This was, what, two months ago? Between then and now I’ve been training for nationals, going for asean, mugging madly for prelims, and taking the prelims themselves. I think, if the dream portends rightly, I have Run Out Of Time.

So. I think I will Get My Life Into Order.
That is my goal now.

Screw relationships.

Tomorrow I’m going shopping!! Hopefully I actually buy something this time. Everytime I go out intending to expand my (limited) wardrobe I end up visiting many many shops and buying nothing nothing. Stupid.

So far I have 1 orange shirt 2 green shirts 1 white shirt and many black shirts. Not counting tees cos I cant stand wearing tees, they make me feel like a miscreant escaped from nus medical centre.

Tmrw! I hope to return with some proper clothes. Hooray anyways cos I love shopping. Today when I went out to City Square I loitered outside this shop wondering if I should go in or not, cos it kinda looked like it was selling guys apparel but all the mannequins were female. So I loitered around glancing into the shop filled with female mannequins and maybe-guy-apparel hoping I wasn’t looking like a perv. Some of the store clerks were staring at me. Some of the people walking around inside the shop were looking my way. lalala quickly walked away...

I wonder if Betty still wants to come over and shop… hmmm was wondering that on the way home. Better ask her soon before her holiday schedule gets filled out with whatever she does.