Wednesday, September 01, 2004

the most important thing tmrw (which i forgot)

Just realized that tmrw morning I’ve got a Reefguide training on!!

Oh shit… I think I’m really screwed this time. Supposed to meet at collyer quay at 6am… well its already one thirty now. how am i to get to collyer quay from JB at this time??! To get there on time I need to be able to buy a bomb, because it will cost a bomb to get a cab in the middle of the night from my house to customs then woodlands to collyer quay…I feel so stupid! I feel like I’m letting the whole team of organisers and ppl going for the reefwalk down. And most of all letting myself down. I wish I could somehow get there on time (and have revised enough of the notes, but I cant cos I haven't downloaded them yet). This is already meant to be the make-up OnJobTraining!! I don’t think there’ll be a next anymore.

So probably my Reefguide ambitions end here, unless by some miracle I can catch up with practical training while dealing with As themselves. But I think not. Screwed.

Supposed to make it to official Nparks guide status (or something like that) by end of this year…
but now no more liao…
whywhywhywhy did I forget, I even wrote it in my notebook.
I am feeling frustrated at 1.40 in the morning, hooray. The potential reefguides will meet in 4hrs and 20mins time. I will not be among them. Hoooray. Great to be me.