Thursday, September 02, 2004

missing something?

Shopping was lousily boring. I wish jb had more men’s clothes shops ard, its so hard to find nice clothes nowadays. Or maybe I’m just becoming so much more finicky about what I wear. My mum said its not that I don’t have enough clothes, its just that I don’t want to wear those that I have. I argued that some of them are really ‘unwearable’ now, that I’ve outgrown that kind of clothing. Looking back now it seems so childish to say that… so I guess I’ve really just becoming a fickle pig. Sigh. In the end only bought one shirt after walking ard for like nearly two hours. Well… to look on the bright side at least I still got some money left haha.

Tmrw is teacher’s day! Happy Teacher’s Day all teachers!! This goes out to all the teachers I know or who have taught me, God bless you all for being there and being, even if not beacons, at least markers to guide our way. To Mr Ngoei, Mr Lynn, ms Ganga, mrs Cref, ms Leow and my all-time fav ms Netty (who’s getting married this sat! I’m so happy for you!!!). And yes even ms Koh who forced me to get my hair massacred by the school barber, you taught me patience and the moral rightness of not strangling you to death and tying your putrid corpulence to a ceiling fan.

So thank you all. Tmrw is your Day.
I will not go to school.

Going out by myself is so bland.

But I cant stop now now
I’ve got troubles of my own
Because I’m short on time
I’m lonely and I’m too tired to talk
Keane Cant Stop Now

Sometimes the last thing on my mind is to find that someone.