Sunday, September 05, 2004

un-adventure jb

Betty wants to come over to jb and have me bring her around on some adventure pleasure-seeking thing. That’s great and it’d be so fun, just that jb isn't exactly anywhere near what she imagines it to. Sorry, no mountains in my backyard or oceans beyond the verandah here dear... so tmrw when I go out I’m gonna have to break the news that jb is actually quite a piece of shit and about as interesting as watching an ant trying to drag a dead caterpillar up a wall.

Well, ok maybe the shopping could be interesting? And she could stay over but then there isn't really anything to do at home either, except maybe watching ants trying to drag dead caterpillars around, which surprising is quite common in the garden, but usually its earthworms that crawl out of the soil after a rain and get dried up and stuck to the driveway. And then the ants have to cut the earthworms up and drag the little pieces around.

Having a girl over could get just a bit strange? I dunno, its never happened before. Could bring her shopping first, then in the evening go to Sultan’s Garden and let her look out to Singapore from the hill, yup that’d be so nice and scenic and breezy… mmm wouldn’t mind going there myself.

I want to go east coast. I want to go and sit on a shaded park bench and write in my diary. I wanna munch on an apple and watch the ships go by.

The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
the wave, cant stop
Ever wonder if its all for you?